Regardless of Your Feelings About Universal Healthcare....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Supergunner2.0

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
... can we all agree that America needs to switch to the metric system.

CAN WE PLEASE BAND TOGETHER AS A MEDICAL COMMUNITY TO CHANGE AMERICA TO THE METRIC SYSTEM????

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

CAN WE PLEASE BAND TOGETHER AS A MEDICAL COMMUNITY TO CHANGE AMERICA TO THE METRIC SYSTEM????
Nope. Not after I know everything in miles, inches, etc. Would help with measuring **** size in cms or mms though.

Nope. Not after I know everything in miles, inches, etc. Would help with measuring **** size in cms or mms though.

Sure our generations would suffer but what about the children???

Members don't see this ad :)

The medical community can't even band together to fix problems relevant to our field's future. You really think this is a priority?

You keep your go###mn commie counting counting system outta my country.

(that was sarcasm btw)

Reactions: 5 users
Imperial Units are GOAT because the dozenal system is GOAT. Log base 12 >>>> log base 10.

This entire video is awesome, but skip to 6:25 for enlightenment on why metric is commie peasantry and the imperial system is more intuitive/ should have been adopted after the french revolution.

Also, 'murica.

Reactions: 4 users

Go away.

Imperial Units are GOAT because the dozenal system is GOAT. Log base 12 >>>> log base 10.

This entire video is awesome, but skip to 6:25 for enlightenment on why metric is commie peasantry and the imperial system is more intuitive/ should have been adopted after the french revolution.

Also, 'murica.

That was a cool link, I got hooked on that channel for a while.

If God had intended America to use the Metric system we would have never won WWII. Using Imperial is how we keep Germany humble and remind England that they are now irrelevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
Reactions: 3 users
Canada switchend to THE metric system and managed quitte Well. What is wrong with knowing both systems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah it's pretty stupid to be required to know two different systems, be facile in both and know how to convert. What a waste of time