Regents College Undergrad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Benzeno

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got in med school with their undergrad degree from Regents College, of the University of the State of NY? I caught flack for mine at an interview and its not looking good.

Members don't see this ad.

I think it is remarkable that you even got an interview! How did you pull that off?
I never heard of anybody getting into medical school from a school that is not a school in the conventional sense. Where were you interviewed?
I would guess that you are not a traditional applicant, that you are older and may already have a degree from college somewhere else. If you will, please satisfy my curiousity.

Grow-Up Grower! I think it is remarkable that you read and post as an expert on every thread on this board and others.
You have now heard of someone who interviewed and was accepted (as of today) to UNC with a degree from Regents College. 13 years experience as a Special Forces/Combat Diver Medic might of had somthing to do with it. I'll gladly meet with you and show you how I pulled that off.

Clue me in on Regents college. I am not familiar with it.

Congrats on UNC