Regina, Lalo05, and Scottsdale DDS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Regina,

I was looking at some old posts on SDN and found you applying back in summer 2000, did you apply back then? Also, I saw a thread where you were excited about Nova at one time back in summer 2000, what happened?

Lalo,

Again, I saw that you had a Nova interview earlier this year, did you go, did you get accepted? Where are you going next year?

Scottsdale DDS,

I also saw that you had a Nova interview earlier this year, did you go, did you get accepted? What's your status for next year? Are you accepted anywhere?

Just curious!? :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Yah-E,

This was the first year I applied. I considered applying for admission last year because my school has a 3-4 program with Temple, BUT I really did not want to go to Temple. I felt that my chances of acceptance to other schools would be better if I waited out until I got my BS. But I did a lot of research on the application process, so I posted a few messages, etc. I was very interested in Nova, got an interview there in Dec, but it was the week after I spent 3 days in California for USC. I ended up spending WAY more than I would have liked to in Cali, missed the last week of classes, and didn't want to miss finals (Nova would require me to reschedule 3 exams! I could have tried to reschedule the interview, but I really really liked USC and decided to save my money for deposits. So, I cancelled the Nova interview. Plus, I didn't like the dress code thing at Nova :p

Thats my story!!