Registered to take DAT - how long until I get approved?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCSD1984

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I won't lie, I had no idea you actually had to get "approved" to take this exam. I was going to sign up today to take it on the 26th of September. How long on average until one obtains a conformation Email? Or is it a letter via snail-mail?

Members don't see this ad.

I won't lie, I had no idea you actually had to get "approved" to take this exam. I was going to sign up today to take it on the 26th of September. How long on average until one obtains a conformation Email? Or is it a letter via snail-mail?

When I registered, it said they processed their applications every Tuesday so I had to wait 2 days.

Not long, youll have more than enough time to most likely get that date. I doubt itll fill.