DocSTR

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
For those of you who have registered to re-take the MCAT in August- can you use the same username and password that you used for your previous administration or do you have to make a new one and enter in all the info for the application that you entered before (school info, release info, etc)? It just seems redundant to do for re-takers, or am I missing something? And if you do have to make a new username and stuff, how do they know to put all your stuff together in THx page?

Please let me know how you guys went about registering for a re-take. Thanks!

GuzzyRon

Son of the Son of Man
10+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2004
Under the shadow of the Almighty
Status
Attending Physician
You can use the same information to register or you can change it if you want - it won't let you back in once you submit anyway. But your AMCAS login which doubles as your THx login will remain the same. Your AAMC ID doesn't change either.

OP
D

DocSTR

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
I called the MCAT office yesterday and they said that if you are registering for a re-take, you have to make a new username and password (I tried using the same one from before and it didn't work- said it was in use or something like that) and fill out the MCAT application once again. The way they link all your scores is through your SSN- so they should/do appear on the same THx page.