1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Registration Dilemma

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by PAGuyana, May 7, 2008.

1. PAGuyana

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    My April MCAT was cancelled due to a computer system error at the Prometric site. I managed to reschedule through Prometric for May 27, however, my registration information at AAMC does not show the new test date. Is anyone here been in this situation? How will my information be reconciled? Thanks in advance.

2. pingouin

pingouin just chillin'
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    call or email AAMC to inquire about what they have in their system.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...