Registration question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KingofRapture

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am trying to register for the test that takes place on May 22. My state, Arizona, does not appear in any of the drop down lists for any of the test dates. Does this mean that all of the slots are filled? Am I screwed?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

I am trying to register for the test that takes place on May 22. My state, Arizona, does not appear in any of the drop down lists for any of the test dates. Does this mean that all of the slots are filled? Am I screwed?

As far as I know, if you don't see your state on the drop down list, that means there are no more seats available

No you are not screwed, seats can open up closer to the date but you have to check very often

Reactions: 1 user
If you want to sit for the May 22nd exam, be sure to check on May 8th. People will cancel by the refund deadline if they're not ready.

Members don't see this ad :)
the problem is that if you wait til then to drop your spot, you lose money....

Yeah but isn't it just half if you cancel up to 14 days before? My point is that people would lose money before taking the test without adequate prep.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah but isn't it just half if you cancel up to 14 days before? My point is that people would lose money before taking the test without adequate prep.

agreed.

just a question, if you take May8th exam, and you void it, can you write the May 31st one? just curious

Yes. I think you have to wait a couple of days after the exam to register for a new one though.

The system will allow you to do that, but the problem will be finding empty seats.

I'm curious though, why are you worried about a retake when you haven't even taken it yet? You don't know how you will do, and you may not even void it.

The system will allow you to do that, but the problem will be finding empty seats.

I'm curious though, why are you worried about a retake when you haven't even taken it yet? You don't know how you will do, and you may not even void it.

I'm currently registered for May8th and because I'm way behind my schedule, I was going to postpone it to the 31st but I was thinking (not considering the financial aspect of it) maybe I should just write it on the 8th even if I was not 100% prepared and just void it in that case and write it on the 31st... instead of just postponing and writing it on the 31st