1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Members Reintroducing the Confidential Consult Forum

Discussion in 'Podiatry Students' started by artist2022, Dec 30, 2018.

1. artist2022

artist2022 yes, I'm a girl
    Moderator Verified Expert 2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hey everyone!

The moderators have decided to make a few changes around the site, and this includes bringing back the Confidential Consult (CC) Forum.

This was a thing? What is it?
    Do you have any questions that you'd rather ask anonymously? This is the place for them! Plus, it's not just anyone that'll answer your questions- you get an answer (or answers) from experts in various fields, all of whom have been verified by our SDN staff.

So I can get a question answered by an expert? How much does it cost?
    Yes you can, and it's completely free! Our experts volunteer their time to answer your questions.

How can I ask my question?
    Head to the CC forum (here), click the subforum "Ask Your Question Here" and hit "Post New Thread" in the upper right corner. Create a new thread and ask your question, and hit "Create Thread." Don't worry, your thread won't show up to the public! A moderator will see your post, answer it, and then when everything's all said and done, they'll copy and paste all relevant information into a new thread on the main forum for others to see. The thread will not be linked to you in any way- all your information will remain confidential!

So I asked one. How can I see the answers to my question?
    Moderators will answer your question in your own thread, so be sure to come back and check on it periodically. You can even watch the thread to get notified when there is a reply. Scroll up to the top of the thread and hit "Watch Thread" on the right side.

What if I'm an expert and want to answer questions?
    PM us and we will see what we can do!

This forum is for everyone, not just podiatry students. This would be a great way for users in the future to use the expert answers when they have their own questions, and since it's anonymous, there's no fear of being stalked/doxxed or having to come back in the future to delete your thread.

Please let us know if you have any questions/comments/concerns!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GreenHousePub

Non-Student
    I've never actually seen someone post their GPA in their signature. This is a first.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately this guy has you beat.

Nowehjose, Weirdy and Podstar like this.
  3. OP
    OP
    artist2022

artist2022 yes, I'm a girl
    Moderator Verified Expert 2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Dental students do it differently ;) lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...