Rejected .....and then guess wat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ijeoma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
you know what? my friend recvd a rejection letter from University of Maryland. And after like 2 wks she got another letter from them which she was about to shred except that her father stopped her from doing so. And guess what? it was an acceptance letter after all. Isn't that like the oddest thing ever?

wat do u think?

Members don't see this ad.

early april fools? :)

JYim said:
early april fools? :)

no really, its damn true. she started in 2005 tho, not 2006.

also, my friend just told me today dat she got admission from Ferris University and she never went for an interview. i wish good odd things like this will happen to me. i am still waiting.....

Members don't see this ad :)
Ijeoma said:

also, my friend just told me today dat she got admission from Ferris University and she never went for an interview. i wish good odd things like this will happen to me. i am still waiting.....

Ferris State doesn't interview.

Ijeoma said:

Perhaps when you learn "dat" is really spelled "that"

This situation is rare but not unheard of

Caverject said:
Perhaps when you learn "dat" is really spelled "that"

This situation is rare but not unheard of

?????.. whatever.

Ijeoma said:
you know what? my friend recvd a rejection letter from University of Maryland. And after like 2 wks she got another letter from them which she was about to shred except that her father stopped her from doing so. And guess what? it was an acceptance letter after all. Isn't that like the oddest thing ever?

wat do u think?

That actually happened to me!!!!

Weird things happen. My husband just got accepted to the accelerated nursing program here in Oklahoma. He starts in June of 2006. Funny thing is though....he applied for 2007!

wow... that's really accelerated