Rejected List for Fall 2009 :0(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was interviewed at Uf COP on1/16/09. They told us to wait 1 week for a response but I haven't received any letter yet. I'm worried about their silence. Is anyone in the same boat?:confused:

Hey, try not to stress about it. Mail could be going slow, and plus you live in Miami, so that could be a factor. Don't give up. You still have tomorrow, Saturday, and even Monday. Don't give up hope yet. =) I'm sure you'll get in.

Members don't see this ad.

Rejected... Purdue :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sorry to hear about your rejections. Did you interview at Touro?[/quote]

sorry.. i kind of skipped this message on the thread! NO i didnt interview at Touro :(
hope you get good news this year!!

I'm sorry to hear about your rejections. Did you interview at Touro?

sorry.. i kind of skipped this message on the thread! NO i didnt interview at Touro :(
hope you get good news this year!![/quote]

Did you even get invited to fill out their supplemental? I'm still waiting for an invite after a confirmation postcard from them saying that they had received my supplemental app. I've been waiting for about 2 weeks already.

LECOM Bradenton... I forsee UF and Hilo next... possibly even Chicago State (hope not, Loved the interview process)

SIUE what what.

Finally received my rejection letter after being placed on hold for UOP. Sigh...at least I still have 3 more schools in CA to look forward to, with hope that I can stay close to home (not really, but sort of).

No matter how down you feel, just know that you will never suck as bad as the Jonas Brothers.

Just because they lack testicles doesn't give em the right to make that noise.

No matter how down you feel, just know that you will never suck as bad as the Jonas Brothers.

Just because they lack testicles doesn't give em the right to make that noise.

:lol::claps:

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally received my rejection letter after being placed on hold for UOP. Sigh...at least I still have 3 more schools in CA to look forward to, with hope that I can stay close to home (not really, but sort of).

sorry to hear...I'm still waiting to hear something from them. Did you get it via email or regular mail?

sorry to hear...I'm still waiting to hear something from them. Did you get it via email or regular mail?

I received a letter in the mail on Thursday. Have you heard from any other schools that you applied?

Saaaame! ah well i guess my future in Stockton, ca is out of the question. yess, staying in California would be nice (a luxury)

Saaaame! ah well i guess my future in Stockton, ca is out of the question. yess, staying in California would be nice (a luxury)

On the bright side, you got accepted to Midwestern CCP. :) Are you still waiting for any other CA schools?

I got rejected from university of Illinois. They sent me 2 rejection letters - 1 last week and yesterday.

I guess they really didn't want me lol :laugh:

I was rejected from Idaho State. I still haven't heard anything from Washington State (my alma mater), but I know they have been doing interviews all through Jan and Feb so I'm sure the rejection letter is on its way.

I was rejected from Idaho State. I still haven't heard anything from Washington State (my alma mater), but I know they have been doing interviews all through Jan and Feb so I'm sure the rejection letter is on its way.

I haven't heard from Washington State either, but it seems like they're quiet on the interviews and have been accepting people now. I'm originally from Seattle, so I decided to apply there anyways even though it's nowhere near Seattle.

U of Cincinnati. Only school to outright reject my sorry arse.

I was interviewed at Uf COP on1/16/09. They told us to wait 1 week for a response but I haven't received any letter yet. I'm worried about their silence. Is anyone in the same boat?:confused:

I understand everyone's pain. I've been through it so many times, but stay strong and you'll never know at the end. I got my first rejection from UB..was not upset or anything, already knew I was rejected beforehand. Dumb idea applying there anyway, but the lady told me I would've gotten in if there were more seats :). I'm expecting two more though. I don't have any good feelings anymore about getting in :(

I understand everyone's pain. I've been through it so many times, but stay strong and you'll never know at the end. I got my first rejection from UB..was not upset or anything, already knew I was rejected beforehand. Dumb idea applying there anyway, but the lady told me I would've gotten in if there were more seats :). I'm expecting two more though. I don't have any good feelings anymore about getting in :(

Sorry about your rejection, but don't give up - you still have two other schools - and since LIU did invite you for an interview, you are considered a competitive applicant at their school.
Did the lady at UB tell you that there were no more seats left at all? If so, then I guess I'm doomed. I just received an e-mail that my application is still being reviewed - I guess that's not a good sign, but it's my fault that I waited until 3 days before the deadline to submit. I actually didn't think I was eligible to apply prior to that day because I didn't think my second physics class was acceptable in meeting their prereq. requirements.
Do you mind telling me how you received the rejection (e-mail, regular mail), so that I'll be prepared. Thanks.

Campbell, no interview:eek:

Not to be an jerk or anything, but wouldn't everybody get in if there were more seats?

MCPHS and U o P with no interview

Not to be an jerk or anything, but wouldn't everybody get in if there were more seats?

The more seats there are, the better the chance you have of getting in. Buffalo is extremely hard, and I didn't realize it till I talked to the lady. The seats are extremely limited for transfers I heard. If you're doing pre-pharm, obviously you get first preference and have a better chance. But I'm a transfer, so it was harder for me..

Do you mind telling me how you received the rejection (e-mail, regular mail), so that I'll be prepared. Thanks.
I was notified by email. Good luck though :)

MCPHS and U o P with no interview
Which campus did you apply to? I applied to the one in Boston and I heard nothing yet. Didn't get a interview either. Hoping for some good news

Hope my little anecdote makes you guys smile....i applied to MCPHS-Boston and was given an interview. Two days later I received a rejection letter. Luckily it was an error on their part and I indeed got an interview, but you bet your rear end that weekend I was pissed...lol..should hear from them soon tho....

Rejected at Wayne State, UMich, and UIC. Accepted at MWU-CCP and Shenandoah. Waiting (sort of) for UC-Denver.

Last edited:
Rejected: UCSF, UCSD, Purdue
Accepted: MCPHS-Worcester, USN
Still waiting: Touro CA

straight rejected - university of houston