Quantcast

Rejecting a letter of rejection.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc 2b

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
1

Members don't see this ad.
Just wondering if anyone has ever rejected a letter of rejection. I got into a school this year that I'm quite happy about, but I got rejected for the 3rd time from one of my state schools. So yesterday I sent a letter challenging my rejection, on the basis that they have never interviewed me or given me a reason on why they rejected me. I sent a certified letter to the Dean of the medical school and to the president of the university, figured I have nothing to loose now. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens. Just wondering if anyone else has ever done anything like this?
 

pratik7

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
6
interesting...i know that there are appeal processes for undergrad but havent heard anything about medical school.

FYI... there was an article that said some ivy undergrad schools have a more than 50% acceptance rate for students that appeal.
 

RayhanS1282

perpetually percolated
15+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
1
I'd love to be able to do that...especially Downstate and NYMC...made me wait oct-feb just to reject me. What the op is suggesting (correct me if I am wrong) is "You can't fire me, I quit". It does wonders for the ego if nothing else. Even then I'd be really excited to know how this goes down.
 

MsEvolution

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
RayhanS1282 said:
I'd love to be able to do that...especially Downstate and NYMC...made me wait oct-feb just to reject me. What the op is suggesting (correct me if I am wrong) is "You can't fire me, I quit". It does wonders for the ego if nothing else. Even then I'd be really excited to know how this goes down.

I think it's more like, "You can't fire me without cause." That's my read. VERY interesting, please do keep us updated!
 

EvoDevo

Forging a Different Path
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
20,373
Reaction score
28
HAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

Way to go, dude. Keep us updated. :thumbup:
 

Barry Otter

Seeking Fortoona
15+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Dear X Medical School:

Thank you for your response. It is my regret to inform you that I will be unable to accept your rejection for a class of 2009 position. As you probably know, the competition to reject my application was keen this year. I evaluate each medical school based on a composite of facilities, faculty, student body hotness, and medical school's proximity to bars. Unfortunately, I am unable to accept rejection from every qualified medical school. With well over 100 schools who were competing to reject me, it reflects in no way your strength as a school that I must reject your rejection.

I appreciate the disinterest you have shown my application and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Barry Otter, PMS (Pre-Medical Student)
 

DrB

Family Medicine Resident
10+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
I love it Barry Otter!!!! LOL LOL LOL

- :laugh:
 

2tall

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
6
Barry Otter said:
Dear X Medical School:

Thank you for your response. It is my regret to inform you that I will be unable to accept your rejection for a class of 2009 position. As you probably know, the competition to reject my application was keen this year. I evaluate each medical school based on a composite of facilities, faculty, student body hotness, and medical school's proximity to bars. Unfortunately, I am unable to accept rejection from every qualified medical school. With well over 100 schools who were competing to reject me, it reflects in no way your strength as a school that I must reject your rejection.

I appreciate the disinterest you have shown my application and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Barry Otter, PMS (Pre-Medical Student)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good Stuff!
 

PKP719

Operation starts after 12
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
LMAO!!! ha ha ,

I am lovin itttttt
 

Doc 2b

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
1
I got my Certified Receipt in the mail, guess i just wait to see if they respond.
 

ajnak182

MCATretaker4life
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
388
Reaction score
1
Doc 2b, what is your avater of? That's the funniest thing I've seen in awhile

AJ
 

Doc 2b

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
1
ajnak182 said:
Doc 2b, what is your avater of? That's the funniest thing I've seen in awhile

AJ


A purple hippo, spankin' that ass.
 
Members don't see this ad :)

klp14

Member in Flipflops
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Mad props to you, purple hippo, for having the guts. The rest of us are living vicariously through you. :D
 

evajaclynn

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
735
Reaction score
0
This is one of the funniest things that I've heard in awhile! I'm glad that you sent in that letter. Let us know what happens. :laugh:
 

DOitright

Sprinting downhill!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Great Thread!!!! I'm crackin' up...good luck in the process...be sure to update us! ;)
 

Doc 2b

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
1
Well I got a letter yesterday from the Dean. He basically said he was going to stand behind the admissions committee's decision, for this year. He does want to set down and talk with me about it though. I'm not sure if I'll take him up on it, since I'm already in school. But....at least I got a reply. I sent a copy of the letter to the President of the university as well, so I guess there is a small chance that something else might happen, though I seriously doubt it. I'll post again if I hear anything else. :laugh:
 

Babooshka

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Barry Otter your letter of rejection was genius and hilarious. :thumbup:
Doc B, good going.
 

DOitright

Sprinting downhill!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
it was worth the effort just to bring it to their attention!
 

Doc 2b

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
1
DOitright said:
it was worth the effort just to bring it to their attention!

Yeah in the letter he stated that he and the Assistant Dean sat down and reviewed my file again. So at least I feel like someone has at least connected my name with my file and I wasn't just a number this year.
 

klp14

Member in Flipflops
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
So did they give you a reason for the rejection? It's just like an adcom to give an "official" reply without actually answering the question.
 

chitown82

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
752
Reaction score
1
if you cant schedule a meeting with the dean in person, you should at least set up a time to speak with him on the phone. im sure he'll give you more insight on your application since he said he wants to chat. my bet is that they'll tell you exactly what you need to do in order to be successful in getting an interview next year if you choose to apply again. let us know how it goes.

gluck
 
Members don't see this ad :)

Doc 2b

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
1
chitown82 said:
if you cant schedule a meeting with the dean in person, you should at least set up a time to speak with him on the phone. im sure he'll give you more insight on your application since he said he wants to chat. my bet is that they'll tell you exactly what you need to do in order to be successful in getting an interview next year if you choose to apply again. let us know how it goes.

gluck


I'm already in somewhere, I'm not planning on applying there again, they can just F%$# off.

Dnelsen,

Stats:

25 yo
White Male (the important one it seems)
CUM GPA: 3.5
Science: 3.6
BS in Bio
MCAT: 25 - V6 (thats what hurts) P8 B11

ECs:
Published 1, currently working on 7 clinical research trials with local academic hospital. Worked in ER, SURG, and did a medical research internship throughout college. Taught Micro at my former college.

I know that my MCAT is what they'll say. The thing that is unsettleing is that I know several URM's that got in last year and this year to the same school, a couple of which were in my class that I taught; who had lower mcat's, lower gpa's, and little to no research or clinical experience. I don't want to open a can of worms about AA, but if people don't believe there are quotas or reverse discrimination, they are sorely mistaken. I figured I would do what I could to make a point about my application, and I did it in a respectful dignified manner. Setting down or talking with the dean would only inflame my frustration, and at this point would cause me to release several accusations that would not help my cause. I'm extremely happy with where I have gotten in, and feel I will get a superb education, only drawback is I'm going to spend twice the money for it.
 

chitown82

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
752
Reaction score
1
Doc 2b said:
I'm already in somewhere, I'm not planning on applying there again, they can just F%$# off.

Dnelsen,

Stats:

25 yo
White Male (the important one it seems)
CUM GPA: 3.5
Science: 3.6
BS in Bio
MCAT: 25 - V6 (thats what hurts) P8 B11

ECs:
Published 1, currently working on 7 clinical research trials with local academic hospital. Worked in ER, SURG, and did a medical research internship throughout college. Taught Micro at my former college.

I know that my MCAT is what they'll say. The thing that is unsettleing is that I know several URM's that got in last year and this year to the same school, a couple of which were in my class that I taught; who had lower mcat's, lower gpa's, and little to no research or clinical experience. I don't want to open a can of worms about AA, but if people don't believe there are quotas or reverse discrimination, they are sorely mistaken. I figured I would do what I could to make a point about my application, and I did it in a respectful dignified manner. Setting down or talking with the dean would only inflame my frustration, and at this point would cause me to release several accusations that would not help my cause. I'm extremely happy with where I have gotten in, and feel I will get a superb education, only drawback is I'm going to spend twice the money for it.


do you mind sharing with us what state school you are referring to and what school you have gotten into. either way, congrats on the acceptance! one is all you need...
 

Doc 2b

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
1
Accepted to KCUMB, NSUCOM, VCOM. Most likely going to KCUMB. I'm from TN.
 

Sansfrontier

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Love that letter,
Let me started planning mine so I can send it one those rejection letters come in...
Makes you feel good 'bout yourself!!
 

banner

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
155
Reaction score
2
Sansfrontier said:
Love that letter,
Let me started planning mine so I can send it one those rejection letters come in...
Makes you feel good 'bout yourself!!



Why would you waste your valuable time?
 

Ypo.

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
7,250
Reaction score
6
banner said:
Why would you waste your valuable time?

Probably because it gives him peace of mind.
 

bof

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
your not getting in has nothing to do with you being white or reverse discrimination. the fact is that you are an applicant with below average scores. that mcat is atrocious, especially with a verbal score of 6 (i am assuming that english was your first language since you claim to be a white male). i know that minority programs/recruitment exists but it is simply obscene for someone like you to complain about reverse discrimination.

Doc 2b said:
25 yo
White Male (the important one it seems)
CUM GPA: 3.5
Science: 3.6
BS in Bio
MCAT: 25 - V6 (thats what hurts) P8 B11

ECs:
Published 1, currently working on 7 clinical research trials with local academic hospital. Worked in ER, SURG, and did a medical research internship throughout college. Taught Micro at my former college.
 

34140

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
1
thats really interesting. so what happened? did you talk to them? did they give you a reason?
 

trypto82

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
bof, I don't know what schools you applied to in order to consider his MCAT score "atrocious", but it is not anything of the kind. The rest of the app is hardly below average. In addition, it is not up to any of us to decide if reverse discrimination took place, because it may or may not have. There is no logic in automatically discrediting his claim simply because it mentions something seen as taboo to many urm (reverse discrimination). He wasn't slinging around allegations and pointing individaul fingers, so there is no need to get bent out of shape.
 

NubianPrincess

Perpetually Bored
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2001
Messages
12,640
Reaction score
2
Actually he was pointing fingers at the minorities he claims has lower numbers than he does and were still accepted. I'm not saying that his verbal score should have been called atrocius, but I can understand why someone would get "bent out of shape" at those comments, especially as they apply to his situation.
 
Members don't see this ad :)

Lindyhopper

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
I think using the term "reverse discrimination" while not necessarily wrong shows pretty much shows where you stand. I always assumed that the justification for that AA lies in providing medical services for, relating to, and role modeling for minority communities. The students choosen to fulfill these roles are to some degree third party beneficiaries.
Now you can reasonably disagree about AA, & still get in touch with reality. If the school in question is allopathic, AA is not the issue. Getting a 6 in verbal is. For whatever reason VR is a big selection factor. Even if ending AA opens a few seats, they're still not interviewing anyone with 6 VR.
The good news is you are going to medical school. You're going to be a Dr. Maybe you should growup.
 

Ypo.

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
7,250
Reaction score
6
I have always thought the term "reverse discrimination" was ridiculous. I first heard it in relation to the way white people are treated in Hawaii and I wondered what made it "reverse"???? Perhaps the notion that 'white people are not supposed to be discriminated against?' Why isn't it just called racial discrimination- isn't 'caucasian' considered a 'race', too?

I mean, we don't make up a special term for discrimination against mexicans? (unless its called 'forward discrimination' and I just never heard it before :rolleyes: ) Or perhaps its called 'progressive discrimination'? I guess I just don't get it.
 

skoaner

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
446
Reaction score
0
yposhelley said:
I have always thought the term "reverse discrimination" was ridiculous. I first heard it in relation to the way white people are treated in Hawaii and I wondered what made it "reverse"???? Perhaps the notion that 'white people are not supposed to be discriminated against?' Why isn't it just called racial discrimination- isn't 'caucasian' considered a 'race', too?

I mean, we don't make up a special term for discrimination against mexicans? (unless its called 'forward discrimination' and I just never heard it before :rolleyes: ) Or perhaps its called 'progressive discrimination'? I guess I just don't get it.

It's called reverse becase the people making the decision in this case are the majority white 'good-ole-boy club' admissions committee who has been pressured in the past 30 years to end discrimination. As such, affirmative action etc. have made it so that classes tend to have at least half (if not more) women and a representative amount of minority applicants. Reverse discrimination is when the committee lowers its expectations (relative to the whole --or in the case white males) of one group in order to increase the number of matriculants.
 

2tall

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
6
My thing is this...you can bring up the URM issue...fine/dandy...but bring up the fact that there could be white matriculants who have similar or lower stats. Is it implausible to think that maybe they took your place instead?
 

Ypo.

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
7,250
Reaction score
6
skoaner said:
It's called reverse becase the people making the decision in this case are the majority white 'good-ole-boy club' admissions committee who has been pressured in the past 30 years to end discrimination. As such, affirmative action etc. have made it so that classes tend to have at least half (if not more) women and a representative amount of minority applicants. Reverse discrimination is when the committee lowers its expectations (relative to the whole --or in the case white males) of one group in order to increase the number of matriculants.

I was wondering about general discrimination, not specifically discrimination in medical school admissions, but thanks for the description-it does make sense within the context of med school.
 

daria

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
2tall said:
My thing is this...you can bring up the URM issue...fine/dandy...but bring up the fact that there could be white matriculants who have similar or lower stats. Is it implausible to think that maybe they took your place instead?

Indeed, this is a good point. For example... children of alumni perhaps?
I have to agree that the affirmative action admission policies are imperfect (e.g. now and then give a boost to people like my husband - who is Hispanic, but whose background is in no way disadvantaged - he doesn't need the help but it's invariably offered anyway because of his name); however, I think that the "legacy admissions" stuff is REALLY bullcrap (that's the lower admission standards/"boost" for children of alumni). I can't believe people complain about affirmative action while alumni child preference programs are still place nearly everywhere.

That said, congratulations on getting in, OP. I think the appropriate response to NOT getting into that one school, though, was to focus on what you needed to do to make your app better, not focus on the other people who got in instead of you.
 

toxin

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2001
Messages
479
Reaction score
0
No matter what there is always going to be imperfections in the system. Ill give you a solid example of what happened to couple of my classmates. I am doing a postbacc this year and there are about 20 of us in the program. One of the kids (lets call him A) applied last year and got rejected, his dad got a phd, and grandfather got an md, from that school. The other kid (B) is from the west coast (wash state) and never applied to this school, but got rejected last year as well from other schools. Now, person A reapplies to the same school and this time through early admission and gets accepted. Folks, this happened the second week of sept. So his stats did not change at all from last year, and by the way his MCAT is 25. Why did he get in? well cause his dearest mom called the school and complained to the dean that her little baby deserves to be in. On the other hand, person B, applied to the same school regularly, and guess what, he just got a rejection letter last week, flat out no interview, no reasons . This kid is hands down the best student in our program, so far his test average has been around 97-98% and guess what his original MCAT score was 36!.thats bullsh*t. Folks, it happens everywhere all the time, and it will NEVER EVER change, thats the way world operates. As far as AA goes, yes it will probably hurt some applicants that are white, but in my opinion it is a NECESSSARY thing because lots of these kids did not have the same education, supportive environment as most of the "white" kids did. Of course someone will have to pay for that but statistically the "damage" that AA potentialy causes is overshadowed by the benefit that it gives not only to that one person but to the community as a whole. I know lots of you will disagree with me but one point that you can not argue against is that AA is beneficial for the community as a whole much more than it is harmful.
 

kinetic

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
14,514
Reaction score
4
I'm glad that you're OK with someone paying for AA. Good for you! :thumbup:
 

toxin

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2001
Messages
479
Reaction score
0
kinetic said:
I'm glad that you're OK with someone paying for AA. Good for you! :thumbup:

That is such a lame excuse. Are you infering that only "white" overprivileged families are paying taxes for that. Hmmm I dont think so. If we used the same reasoning for everything else then we should also restrict everyone that make less than 50.000 a year to use the passing lane on the highways, because clearly they did NOT pay ENOUGH for it :smuggrin:, only the rich kids deserve it. It does not make sense at all, there is not a single policy in this country, or anywhere else for that matter, that will benefit everyone equally. In the LONG RUN it is beneficial for everyone because it will alleviate lots of social problems that are plaguing our society, and indirectly it will benefit you as well :love: .
 

Md 2b In TN

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
toxin said:
these kids did not have the same education, supportive environment as most of the "white" kids did. Of course someone will have to pay for that but statistically the "damage" that AA potentialy causes is overshadowed by the benefit that it gives not only to that one person but to the community as a whole. I know lots of you will disagree with me but one point that you can not argue against is that AA is beneficial for the community as a whole much more than it is harmful.


So by pumping more URM's into disadvantaged area's to provide marginal healthcare is a good thing for the community? If that is what you are saying...you are a *****. AA helps no one. It hurts the system by allowing students with inadequate education, to gain acceptance in place of solid students that would make good doctors. I think it is time that politics and medicine start looking at what is actually good for healthcare instead of trying to create a rainbow of colors in the class picture. :D
 

kinetic

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
14,514
Reaction score
4
Actually, what I meant was that it's pathetic how someone has to bend logic to support AA. I mean, the fact that you can say, "hey, some white folks will get hurt by AA, but I'm OK with that" is laughable. All your rationalization that follows that statement basically equates to "it really doesn't bother me that discrimination occurs, as long as it's the kind I approve of." All this B.S. about how whitey gots it so good or only URMs serve in urban areas are all just meant to make you feel better about your discrimination.
 

toxin

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2001
Messages
479
Reaction score
0
kinetic said:
Actually, what I meant was that it's pathetic how someone has to bend logic to support AA. I mean, the fact that you can say, "hey, some white folks will get hurt by AA, but I'm OK with that" is laughable. All your rationalization that follows that statement basically equates to "it really doesn't bother me that discrimination occurs, as long as it's the kind I approve of." All this B.S. about how whitey gots it so good or only URMs serve in urban areas are all just meant to make you feel better about your discrimination.

I am not suprised that you are unable to grasp the concept. In your opinion AA is wrong and thats it. You are claiming that "some" white folks shouldnt be hurt but it is ok if some "black" folk have been hurt by the system. You can not claim that the system in the US has been fair to anyone other than a white, middle / high class male born in the US. I really do not want to argue with you racial politics but there is no way that you can deny the benefit that AA bring to the SOCIETY AS A WHOLE. By the way, look at the make up of any US med school and what you see is that 80-90% and in some cases even more students are white. So, STATISTICALLY AA has no bearing on your chances to get admission to a med school as a white person, what really matters is how you did in undergrad and your MCAT score, if they are marginal then you are marginalized :D . And also why does everyone assume that if someone is black and they are in med school it must be b/c of AA automatically.

*by the way MD t b in TN, or however you spell it, do not throw personal insults, if you can not entertain an idea w/o being nasty then do not post*
 

2tall

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
6
1) What makes someone "qualified" to attend medical school?

2) Have you really thought about why the policy of "URM" was put in place?

THE END
 

kinetic

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
14,514
Reaction score
4
toxin said:
I am not suprised that you are unable to grasp the concept. In your opinion AA is wrong and thats it.

Yes, stunning, isn't it? I actually am against all discrimination. It's mind-boggling. Why don't you sit around rationalizing your brand of discrimination some more?
 

toxin

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2001
Messages
479
Reaction score
0
kinetic said:
Yes, stunning, isn't it? I actually am against all discrimination. It's mind-boggling. Why don't you sit around rationalizing your brand of discrimination some more?

AA IS NOT DISCRIMINATION....case closed
 

kinetic

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
14,514
Reaction score
4
toxin said:
AA IS NOT DISCRIMINATION....case closed

Obviously, this person required AA in order to get in somewhere. You can tell by the keen perception and stunning intellect.
 

toxin

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2001
Messages
479
Reaction score
0
kinetic said:
Obviously, this person required AA in order to get in somewhere. You can tell by the keen perception and stunning intellect.

You're not refering to me now are you. Because what I have gone through and achieved is more than enough. First of all I am not a minority, I am white. I have been in the states for 7 years, already have two masters ( Tulane) and STARTING MED SCHOOL buddy, been through a war in my homecountry, and the reason I came to the states was because I (as were my people) was discriminated against because my religion and nationality. I am on my own, working 40 hrs a week and not having mommy and daddy to fall back on. So lets leave personal attacks out of the conversation since I am sure that the only traumatic life experience you ever had was being grounded for a wekend and you have no idea what it means to struggle. You should be ashamed of yourself, and you and all the little mommas boys that cant get into medschool b/c they partied too much in college are now blaming AA, yes go ahead blame everyone else for you failures. Grow Up.
 
Top