1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Rejection letter Monday is still in effect

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Warren P. Cheswick, Feb 4, 2002.

1. After last week's postponment of Recjection Letter Monday, it is in effect thsi week. To make up for last weeks postponment. I received not one, but two rejection letters. Aren't they so sweet...Albany and Texas A&M (my home school).

2. jase133

jase133 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

No friggin letters today. I'm going out of my mind.

Yes, my subconcious mind was telling me that I will receive something today. And it didn't happen. Does anyone else have these kinds of obsession?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Doctora Foxy

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I was hoping to get an acceptance letter today, or at least soemthing. My school doesn't deliver mail on Sat, so I have been anxious all weekend. I already checked my mail 3 times today, but the mailboxes have not been stuffed yet. I then proceeded to tslk to the mail room people asking for my mail. They told me I have to wait until later. I want my mail!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting to hear from 13 schools! :mad: :oops: :mad: :oops: :mad: :oops:

4. E'01

E'01 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Unfortunately I've met my monthly quota of one letter per month...oops maybe not..it's february!

5. K271

K271 Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Yes, my subconcious mind was telling me that I will receive something today. And it didn't happen. Does anyone else have these kinds of obsession?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those obsessions are the only thing that keep me going! Nothing today... but I have the feeling that something is on the way!............

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. gooseHC

gooseHC Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah I had that weird feeling that I would get something today too, with a weekend of mail waiting..but nothing..
    and maybe this is just me, but I always give up hope that I'll get mail on Tuesdays, because most of the mail I am expecting is coming from no more than about 200 miles away...which means that the mail would have had to be sent on Sunday...so I always check my mail on Tuesdays without hope...but maybe i'll be surprised one of these times!

7. Medical123

Medical123 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I had the feeling that I would get something today too. Maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part.