Rejection Letters Jefferson or NYMC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

notgettingin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone recieved rejection letters yet from these schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard from Jefferson yet...I was complete in early December.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard from Jefferson yet...I was complete in early December.

I was complete in AUGUST at both of these schools.... still haven't heard anything. Every time I call NYMC they say "we can't tell you, but we interview through the month of April." I haven't bothered calling Jefferson, cuz I can't get myself to care that much about them...

I got a rejection letter from NYMC last week. Jefferson, I'm not counting on much. Last year, I never got a rejection letter or invite to interview from them. I never heard anything from Jefferson last year, nad I expect the same this year.

Never got my official rejection letters from these two schools. It's kind of obnoxious that I have to pay the application fee and they dont even bother sending me a rejection letter.

You'll get your rejection letter soon. NYMC had its last day of interviews on thursday (I dont know about jefferson though). Sorry.

Never got my official rejection letters from these two schools. It's kind of obnoxious that I have to pay the application fee and they dont even bother sending me a rejection letter.

Jefferson does have a money back guarantee, however. If you don't receive a rejection letter you can get your application fee back.

if i don't receive the rejection letter by when though? by the time their classes start?