Rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Runnergirl08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has received any flat out rejections from:
columbia
university of michigan
emory

As mentioned in a previous thread I applied kinda late and have yet to hear anything back from these schools...so I'm growing concerned. Its getting pretty late and I still don't know where I'm going.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Runnergirl,

I think you should contact your department head and the admissions committee/office asap. I had to do that with JH, because they were way behind in sending me a decision (like 3+ months). I did this only to find out I had been waitlisted. (They couldn't just tell me that???) Anyway, they may not give you your answer, but they probably can tell you where your application is in the review process. Somewhere under your department's webpage, you should be able to find the person who is your department/program coordinator--that person is probably a better resource for gaining admission status information than the Admissions Office.

I am wondering if anyone has received any flat out rejections from:
columbia
university of michigan
emory

As mentioned in a previous thread I applied kinda late and have yet to hear anything back from these schools...so I'm growing concerned. Its getting pretty late and I still don't know where I'm going.

Thanks for the advice--I'll be contacting them. The wait is really agonizing!

Hey Runnergirl,

I think you should contact your department head and the admissions committee/office asap. I had to do that with JH, because they were way behind in sending me a decision (like 3+ months). I did this only to find out I had been waitlisted. (They couldn't just tell me that???) Anyway, they may not give you your answer, but they probably can tell you where your application is in the review process. Somewhere under your department's webpage, you should be able to find the person who is your department/program coordinator--that person is probably a better resource for gaining admission status information than the Admissions Office.