Nov 2, 2014
sc
Status
Pre-Dental
So I have heard from 4/13 schools so far. All interviews, which I'm really happy about. Just wondering if I should hold out hope for the other schools since I haven't received a "rejection e-mail"... Anyone receiving rejections? Do schools often not even update the portal if they decide to not interview you?

Dec 18, 2014
Chicago
Status
Pre-Dental
Some people have received rejections but it is way too early to be worried about not hearing from some schools.

nonociceptors

7+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2012
Status
So I have heard from 4/13 schools so far. All interviews, which I'm really happy about. Just wondering if I should hold out hope for the other schools since I haven't received a "rejection e-mail"... Anyone receiving rejections? Do schools often not even update the portal if they decide to not interview you?
Lmao

darknightzzz

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Aug 4, 2014
Orange, CA
Status
Pre-Dental
waves of interviews seem to stop coming and just a few here and there recently. 4 interviews should be more than enough for you to keep your mind occupied :) because all you need is 1 acceptance.

F

fogorvostan

wtb an interview, 0/11 so far

Nah but all seriousness, it's only the beginning of September. Some schools (like Tufts for instance) don't even begin interviewing until later.

Reactions: ygurmendi
OP
ClosetNerd828
Nov 2, 2014
sc
Status
Pre-Dental
I guess I got 4 kind of quickly and therefore assumed I would hear from all the schools pretty early, either interviews or rejections. I also see people on SDN getting rejections etc. Just wanting to speed up a long slow process I guess.

Dec 19, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
This makes me feel a bit better, cuz I had my 2nd interview almost a month ago but hadn't gotten any other interview notifications from the other 8 schools I applied to. Ya I think we're good, still kinda early

OP
ClosetNerd828
Nov 2, 2014
sc
Status
Pre-Dental
Yeah this process will last for another year.
Yea I get that.. I just got those interviews so quickly, was reading about everyone getting interviews and now it seems to have slowed down. Just anxious, want to know where to interview, where I am rejected etc. Ready to be accepted and feel normal again