Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Rejections

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by SD, Sep 13, 1999.

1. SD

SD Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

LOL... We've got the interview thread, how about a rejection thread?!

I flat out got rejected from Michigan, no secondary or anything.. Ahh, I'm a Fighting Irish fan anyways... Who wants to go to Michigan?!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. miglo

miglo Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I got rejected from WVCOM. But life goes on hehehehhe

Mig

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tej

Tej Member
    10+ Year Member

You guys shouldn't be worried, both of those are state schools that accept most of their applicants from their home state. And, you guys are getting other interviews.

4. Henry

Henry Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

If you are not from Michigan or Texas, or any nearby states of the 2, it is very difficult to get in.

5. wanttobeadoctor

wanttobeadoctor Junior Member

Same thing is true of Oklahoma...mostly state or those nearby without a DO school in their state!

6. rhillstr

rhillstr Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Rejections to out of state students from a state school don't count and therefore NOBODY has a legitimate rejection yet. 'Cept the poor fellow who mentioned not receiving the TUCOM secondary. Fear not my friend, some school will look upon your credentials and snatch up that gem TUCOM was willing to overlook.