Relationship status of SDN PreMed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What is your relationship status?

• Male: Single, not looking

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Male: Single, looking

Votes: 28 12.7%
  • Male: Dating

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Male: Relationship

Votes: 51 23.2%
  • Male: Random Play :laugh:

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Male: Other (just in case)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Female: Single, not looking

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Female: Single, looking

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • Female: Dating

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Female: Relationship

Votes: 59 26.8%
  • Female: Random Play :laugh:

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Female: Other (just in case)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DrHopeless

The Monkey is In
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Due to the recent two popular posts on 35% of women in medicine not marry and is there a chance for premed. :laugh: So I am just wondering where most of us are.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been married almost three years and it has been awesome. I think you have to be with someone very supportive, though, if your marriage is to survive med school, residency, life as a physician. Also, I am with someone outside of the medical profession in a low-stress job... I think that helps.

haha how could I have forgot marriage? Obviously my level of thinking is not there yet :laugh: Being a junior in college, the thought of marriage is such a distant idea. :laugh:

I've lived with my partner for >2 years. We're pretty happy with our life and not in a big hurry to get married, although if we're still together and happy in another 3-5 years why the heck not. ;)

hey looks like ladies in relationships are in a signifcant lead! interesting contrast to the 35% married thread. i

CarleneM said:
hey looks like ladies in relationships are in a signifcant lead! interesting contrast to the 35% married thread. i

yea but girls will latch on to the "relationship" word before guys. interesting inverse trend in the dating category.

CarleneM said:
we love our sig other flava of the week

well, there's almost the same number of males and females looking.....do I see an SDNmatch.com in the future? :smuggrin:

what we need to do is get the male single, looking and female single, looking categories together...its almost even!!

:D

I go clubbing every single night of the week (of course that's after I finish my homework)...

Ok, so which one do I check if I am single and looking but have a sex buddy on the side?