Relationship with my Teacher?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Namie

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I did something on my first day of college. My phone was set on alarm, and it rang twice loudly in class. I press snooze by accident the first time, thinking I turned it off. The teacher probably thought I was rude, but she doesn't know my name...

do you think she'll forget by next Tuesday... because I don't want her to think of me lowly when she's grading?

I also sat in the front row lol
She's a math teacher, and I like the class so far.

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I did something on my first day of college. My phone was set on alarm, and it rang twice loudly in class. I press snooze by accident the first time, thinking I turned it off. The teacher probably thought I was rude, but she doesn't know my name...

do you think she'll forget by next Tuesday... because I don't want her to think of me lowly when she's grading?

omggg, how brown is your nose right now???

Members don't see this ad :)
...me too...im a bit disappointed now, to be honest.

And yes, she'll forget.

van halen -- hot for teacher

Oh, wow, man, I said
Wait a second, man
What do you think the teacher's gonna look like this year?
**** man!

Uh!
Oh yeah!

T-T-teacher stop that screamin'
Teacher don't you see?
Don't wanna be no uptown fool
Maybe I should go to hell
But I am doing well
Teacher needs to see me after school

I think of all the education that I've missed
But then my homework was never quite like this!

Ow! Got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher!

Hey, I heard you missed us
We're back! (Hey!)
I brought my pencil
Give me something to write on, man!
Whoa

Uh!

Ooo-oo-ooo

I heard about your lessons
but lessons are so cold
I didn't know about this school
Little girl from Cherry Lawn
How can you be so bold?
How did you know that golden rule?

I think of all the education that I've missed
But then my homework was never quite like this!

Whoa! Got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher!

Whoa!
(Guitar Solo)

Oh man, I think the clock is slow
(What are you doin' this weekend?) I don't feel tardy
Class dismissed!
Ooh-yeah!

I've got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!

Whoa!
Oh! Ooh, yes I'm hot
Wow!

Whoa!
Oh! Ooh, yes I'm hot
Wow!

Oh my God!
Woo!

Your only option now is DO or Caribbean.

fail thread = win thread

hot-teacher.590x337.jpeg

Members don't see this ad :)
but you should start considering other health-related careers...I heard Phoenix University is good.

Suck up to teacher?
This thread didn't deliver.
I am disappoint.

haiku ftw

Haha the same thing happened to my sister after her prof took someone's cell phone and smashed it on the first day of class (that part was staged, so she claims). Now she turns her phone off, takes out the battery, and stores it in separate compartments in her bag. You should do that too.

Haha the same thing happened to my sister after her prof took someone's cell phone and smashed it on the first day of class (that part was staged, so she claims). Now she turns her phone off, takes out the battery, and stores it in separate compartments in her bag. You should do that too.

That seems a bit extreme.

It was one of her more traumatizing moments. I think she might write a secondary essay about it. jk jk (but she really does store her battery in a different pocket) :-D

Kiss any chances of medical school goodbye.

Put your cell in your prison wallet next class. That way if it goes off during class, nobody will hear it.

Put your cell in your prison wallet next class. That way if it goes off during class, nobody will hear it.

I don't like the sound of "prison wallet"

Definite lack of delivery!

What the title implied definitely would have gotten you into med school, without even going to college! :p

She probably failed you before you left the room. ;)

PS - OP, don't worry about the little things. Stuff like that happens. There are much worse things you can do. She probably doesn't even know who you are at this point.

I smell a future gunner :slap: