Relative ease of DAT test on 1/10/14

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Simon Pun

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am a bit concern about the relative standing i have so far based on the DAT administered on 1/10/14.
I made a forum a while ago with the following info:
PAT-19
RC-22
Orgo-20
Bio-22
gen Chem-22
QR-23
AA-21
TS-21
I'm not sure if anyone else who took the DAT on 1/10/14 did as well or even better? How did you guys feel about the test that day for those who took it.

Members don't see this ad.

I think he is asking about how well others who took the DAT on 1/10/2014 did relative to him. Which is a strange and oddly specific question. It's not important or valuable to know how others did on the same DAY you took your test. That's not really a metric dental schools use I think.

But overall those scores are quite good. So, OP you are fine, definitely very respectable DAT scores.

If you're asking how you did in comparison to others taking the DAT on 1/10/14, it doesn't matter. The DAT isn't scored on a curve based on the people who took it that day, the scaled scores were already made prior to you taking the test. You're competing against a set of people in the past, that's how and why you get your scores instantly.

By the way, you did very well! Congratulations!