M

MSc44

did anyone else take the pre requs..........do real well in them, but still feel like they have to relearn most of it for the mcat

Moses MD

I got a staff
10+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
MSc44 said:
did anyone else take the pre requs..........do real well in them, but still feel like they have to relearn most of it for the mcat
I did for biology, but I don't think that really counts since I tested out of it. I had to relearn some of gen chem though, which is annyoing seeing how I was a chemistry major at one point.

Esteban

10+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2006
Los Angeles
Status
Medical Student
MSc44 said:
Yeah. I took biology a while back, so I've had to re-learn a lot of it on my own. The stuff I hated then (cellular respiration, protein synthesis, etc.) is much easier for me! I don't know, maybe I was really stupid when I was young :laugh:!

About the Ads
OP
M

MSc44

Esteban said:
Yeah. I took biology a while back, so I've had to re-learn a lot of it on my own. The stuff I hated then (cellular respiration, protein synthesis, etc.) is much easier for me! I don't know, maybe I was really stupid when I was young :laugh:!

ist physics and chem that i HATE SO MUCH
giving me problems........even though i did well in them i guess i never learned them

Esteban

10+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2006
Los Angeles
Status
Medical Student
Playmakur42 said:
out of school 5 years....... currently re-teaching myself all 3 pre-reqs and taking O-Chem in August. I am actually remembering it this time though.
Yeah, things make more sense to me now that I've been out of school for a while. Or maybe I'm serious about school this time :laugh:.

googlinggoogler

10+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
yeah, I feel like it's not hard to understand any of the concepts at this point since I did learn them the first time, but the things that need to be memorized (equations, facts) just aren't sticking to memory.

About the Ads