1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

relearning for mcat

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by MSc44, Aug 4, 2006.

1. did anyone else take the pre requs..........do real well in them, but still feel like they have to relearn most of it for the mcat

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Moses MD

Moses MD I got a staff
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I did for biology, but I don't think that really counts since I tested out of it. I had to relearn some of gen chem though, which is annyoing seeing how I was a chemistry major at one point.

4. Esteban

Esteban Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Yeah. I took biology a while back, so I've had to re-learn a lot of it on my own. The stuff I hated then (cellular respiration, protein synthesis, etc.) is much easier for me! I don't know, maybe I was really stupid when I was young :laugh:!

5. ist physics and chem that i HATE SO MUCH
    giving me problems........even though i did well in them i guess i never learned them

6. Playmakur42

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
  7. Esteban

Esteban Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Yeah, things make more sense to me now that I've been out of school for a while. Or maybe I'm serious about school this time :laugh:.

8. googlinggoogler

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    yeah, I feel like it's not hard to understand any of the concepts at this point since I did learn them the first time, but the things that need to be memorized (equations, facts) just aren't sticking to memory.