relearning for mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

MSc44

did anyone else take the pre requs..........do real well in them, but still feel like they have to relearn most of it for the mcat

Members don't see this ad.

MSc44 said:
did anyone else take the pre requs..........do real well in them, but still feel like they have to relearn most of it for the mcat

I did for biology, but I don't think that really counts since I tested out of it. I had to relearn some of gen chem though, which is annyoing seeing how I was a chemistry major at one point.

MSc44 said:

Yeah. I took biology a while back, so I've had to re-learn a lot of it on my own. The stuff I hated then (cellular respiration, protein synthesis, etc.) is much easier for me! I don't know, maybe I was really stupid when I was young :laugh:!

Esteban said:
Yeah. I took biology a while back, so I've had to re-learn a lot of it on my own. The stuff I hated then (cellular respiration, protein synthesis, etc.) is much easier for me! I don't know, maybe I was really stupid when I was young :laugh:!

ist physics and chem that i HATE SO MUCH
giving me problems........even though i did well in them i guess i never learned them

Members don't see this ad :)
Playmakur42 said:
out of school 5 years....... currently re-teaching myself all 3 pre-reqs and taking O-Chem in August. I am actually remembering it this time though.

Yeah, things make more sense to me now that I've been out of school for a while. Or maybe I'm serious about school this time :laugh:.

yeah, I feel like it's not hard to understand any of the concepts at this point since I did learn them the first time, but the things that need to be memorized (equations, facts) just aren't sticking to memory.