Release CK or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gaomusic

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Asking for a friend,
Step 1 - 226
CK - 228

Release CK or not?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I do not have my cs score back yet, will releasing my ck score make the cs score automatically release when it is available?

If I do not have my cs score back yet, will releasing my ck score make the cs score automatically release when it is available?

No. Release it again when CS comes out (assuming you pass!)

If you're not getting interviews in the next week, I'd just release it. Don't most interviews go out mid-Oct? What do you have to lose by releasing it?

If you release your CK score, will program directors automatically see it? Or do they need to re-download your application from ERAS? I guess what I'm asking is "Do I need to email program administrators telling them that my USMLE transcript is updated?" or is that automatically updated in their system so if they use CK as a screen, now it will show up?

I ask because my CK score was >20 points higher than my Step 1, yet I haven't gotten any more interviews beyond what I had pre-release. 228/250.

If you release your CK score, will program directors automatically see it? Or do they need to re-download your application from ERAS? I guess what I'm asking is "Do I need to email program administrators telling them that my USMLE transcript is updated?" or is that automatically updated in their system so if they use CK as a screen, now it will show up?

I ask because my CK score was >20 points higher than my Step 1, yet I haven't gotten any more interviews beyond what I had pre-release. 228/250.
They will automagically see it next time they open ERAS.

GUTONC, CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE....this was asked in a hajillion other threads. so sorry for not reading each score in other threads. my bad, brothah. my "friend" says THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYBODY

...closing

Last edited: