Released Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miniwheats

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A couple of questions...

I'm a little confused, what are the years of the released board exams? I want to make sure I have them all...

Additionally, how far back did you all go through the exams? In other words, is it worth looking at the exams from the 70's?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Part 1-L NDBE---Pilot Comprehensive Exam 2004 (released 2005)

1-M--- Compiled, released items from approximately 1998-2005

Does the 1M include de Part 1L? Or there are different?

Part 1-L NDBE---Pilot Comprehensive Exam 2004 (released 2005)

1-M--- Compiled, released items from approximately 1998-2005

Does the 1M include de Part 1L? Or there are different?

hey what do u mean by 1M,1L??????????? even on the site of asda it says from 1g to 1m.......wht are the g,m and l for plzzzzzzz explain :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I mean, you can buy the whole SET (Part 1 SET (G-M) National Board Dental Examinations) for 200 $

However, I can’t afford that, so I would like to know the differences between:

- Part 1L National Board Dental Examination
1-L
Pilot Comprehensive Exam 2004 (released 2005)

And

- Part 1M National Board Dental Examination
1-M
Compiled, released items from approximately 1998-2005

…….which one is better if I could only buy one of them?.... that’s my question..

:) :thumbup:

:idea: This is probably the worst possible place to pinch pennies in terms of board prep material - these are the most recently released questions and are the highest yield of any study material.

:idea: This is probably the worst possible place to pinch pennies in terms of board prep material - these are the most recently released questions and are the highest yield of any study material.

where i can get unreleased and released question papers for free?plz help

where i can get unreleased and released question papers for free?plz help

No dude, don't listen to these haters. . .

Cheating on these exams is tacitly approved of.. .

To get the unreleased stuff, go to a Thread called, "Anyone here from America". Post your home address and someone will see it and mail them to you. . . :thumbup:

I Have 9 Sets Of Released Tests That My Freind Gave It To Me .is It All?i Don't Have Anything From 70 's,do You?where Can I Get It?asda Don't Have Anything From 70's For Sale.i'm Kind Of Confused.plz,help Me.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THESE UNRELEASE QUESTIONS FOR NBDE PRT1?? Can Anyone Send Me All Of The Unreleased Questions And Answers Part 1 For Nbde. pLEASE CONTACT ME SOON.
EMAIL ADDRESS [deleted]