Releasing our scores to medical schools.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deav

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, Ive been looking around on the site and can't seem to find any of the info im looking for. I signed up for the AAMC thx and was just wondering how i release my score to the school, the only school im applying to is university of saskatchewan and i wondering if i am supposed to release my score after my results have come back or is there a way to do it right now? if so i don't seem to have that option when i log in?

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

If you marked down on AMCAS: "I will be taking the August MCAT," it will go to the schools that you applied to automatically. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah its automatically sent when you apply as part of your AMCAS - is that med school not on the AMCAS list?

Members don't see this ad :)
No im not applying through amcas, so i was wondering if i can just release directly to the school now or should i wait until after my results are in and then that option will appear in the thx?

For non-AMCAS schools u will need to wait until the scores come out and then send it to them via the thx site.