BOTH releasing scores...an unethical approach

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

requiem56omgggg

Reaction score
FA

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
failed comlex 1 due to feeling like trash. got a 251 on step though. do student obv. wondering if i can forego sending in my comlex scores if i apply only acgme. really want im. i know i can still match if i rock step 2 and clinicals but i have a passion for cutting-edge technology and being barred from new-wave residencies because of a failure of this pseudoscience exam i feel is unethical

Thus my question to anyone who knows ERAS and the ACGME protocol for DO students: i am wondering if can 'whoops' forget to add in my comlex scores if i apply strictly acgme. i know that with the comlex you order the full transcript so nothing (i.e. previous attempts are not left out) in your comlex test taking is left out. I am willing to take the USMLE step 2 ck and cs (don't really care for cost). Beyond ethics, is this possible?

also if i have the eras protocol completely fudged, please correct me. if you feel that this is not 'cool', stfu i dont want your conversation. we all bust out glutes and I do a lot more than most.
Have you passed step 1 yet?

What does “bust out glutes” mean?

What is a “new wave residency “?

Best policy is being straight forward and upfront. Your scores clearly demonstrate ability to do well considering they are 1sd+ above the median for both step and comlex.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.