Releasing the AACOMAS to schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.TurkandJD

One Dream
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received my second MCAT score last week and released it right away to AACOMAS. Within 24 hours, the application as updated and I sent it out to a bunch of schools (I originally sent it to DMU for verification purposes).

When I look on the AACOMAS, I have all the schools as Submitted to AACOMAS but not released to schools yet. How long should it usually take? It has been a week. Also, I contacted DMU and they did not receive an updated MCAT score. Is this normal? I know its a bit late in the game, thats why I am trying to send everything in ASAP.

Members don't see this ad.

I received my second MCAT score last week and released it right away to AACOMAS. Within 24 hours, the application as updated and I sent it out to a bunch of schools (I originally sent it to DMU for verification purposes).

When I look on the AACOMAS, I have all the schools as Submitted to AACOMAS but not released to schools yet. How long should it usually take? It has been a week. Also, I contacted DMU and they did not receive an updated MCAT score. Is this normal? I know its a bit late in the game, thats why I am trying to send everything in ASAP.

Read the AACOMAS application instructions. Right now it's taking approximately 6 weeks to verify everything and get submitted to schools. Maybe yours a little sooner since its only MCAT scores.
You can gauge from this thread:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=920583

Members don't see this ad :)
Back in July it took Aacomas about 1 week to add my mcat score, and then 3-5 days till my verified app was released to schools

Sent from my ADR6350 using SDN Mobile

Back in July it took Aacomas about 1 week to add my mcat score, and then 3-5 days till my verified app was released to schools

Sent from my ADR6350 using SDN Mobile

Thank you for your response. It took them 24 hours to add the new score, but its been a week and still not released.

Thank you for your response. It took them 24 hours to add the new score, but its been a week and still not released.

Releases every tuesday morning.. will take 2-3 days for it to show up on the website, but schools will receive them between tuesday morning and wednesday afternoon.

Releases every tuesday morning.. will take 2-3 days for it to show up on the website, but schools will receive them between tuesday morning and wednesday afternoon.
^^ This. And I believe its whenever the schools download them from AACOMAS, but AACOMAS sends them to schools on Tuesday mornings.