Relese date of COMLEX II (Jan 11 and 12)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IdahoDO

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey. Just wanted to see if any of you had heard when the release date of the 1/11 - 1/12 COMLEX Step II would be. Anybody heard anything yet?

Good Luck Everyone!!

AZCOM Class of 2005

Members don't see this ad.

Any news on this would be great!

Anyone have a relative on a NBOME committee that knows the answer?

It says on the nbome website that it will be 8 weeks after the exam, so that should be next week.

kristing said:
It says on the nbome website that it will be 8 weeks after the exam, so that should be next week.

Ahh, but Step 3 was done one week early at 7 weeks. Take into account that 2 major holidays fell in that time period it seems reasonable that we could have scores before the proposed 8 weeks.......

Members don't see this ad :)
That is classic NBOME for yah. I am pretty sure that less than half as many people sat for Jan test as opposed to Aug test, and back in Aug, they had the scores out in six weeks on the nose, just like they did for step one.

Feel sorry for you all, nothing like having the NBOME mess with you

I spoke with the NBOME last week-Wednesday. They said they would be mailing our scores "next week" and that we could check with school "earlier". No specifics. As of Friday, my school didn't have them. I had called the NBOME to be sure that the website hadn't been updated with our Jan. score. She said that it hadn't been and that there will be a post on their main page when scores are released. Hope this helps. For all of you waiting - please start a new post when you hear anything! Thanks.

Just saw on the NBOME site that the scores for Jan's Step 2 were released today the 7th. :scared:

doesn't that mean our school has them?are they emailed?

DRealDrZ said:
Just saw on the NBOME site that the scores for Jan's Step 2 were released today the 7th. :scared:

lg2005 said:
doesn't that mean our school has them?are they emailed?

The dean's office at our school (AZCOM) had them today. :)

National pass average 91.5%. AZCOM 99% (Let down from all the previous years as most were all 100%) Just hope the let down wasn't me.

Passed!!! Congrats to everyone else who passed. The waiting is finally over! To those who didn't, I feel for you. At least it isn't a 2 day exam anyomre. Less fatigue, which very could have been the problem.

Aloha Kid said:
National pass average 91.5%. AZCOM 99% (Let down from all the previous years as most were all 100%) Just hope the let down wasn't me.

As if, you silly man. If I passed, you passed.

Out of curiosity, does the NBOME post whether you all passed/failed this test on their website? Just wondering, think it would be great if they could post future results there in the future.

#1 The NBOME DOES post scores on the website...after you sign in and click "view scores". This test is not yet on there.

#2 PASSED!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I didn't ask my score...just wanted to know if I passed. Figured I'd see it in the mail probably tomorrow.

Z