Religious Persona?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JeremiahStone

The Batman
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How would you describe your religious beliefs? Has entering into the Medical field, and learning more about the human state strengthened or weakened those beliefs?

Members don't see this ad.

How would you describe your religious beliefs? Has entering into the Medical field, and learning more about the human state strengthened or weakened those beliefs?

You really love to create threads, don't you?

By the way, this should be posted in the lounge.

Members don't see this ad :)
A for effort. This guy hasn't stopped for quite some time. It's not even funny anymore-unless people start to answer him:confused:

I found and fell in love with the works of Based God while studying for organic, does this count?

sam-sigh.gif

I'm not religious nor do I believe in an all-encompassing, anthropomorphic being.

I don't know about medicine, but threads like these make me think god doesn't exist.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

If you walk with Jesus, He'll save your soul, You gotta keep the devil, Down in the hole. He's got the fire and the fury, At his command, Well you don't have to worry, If you hold on to Jesus hand.