Relying just on physical processes KA videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted421268

For the physics part of MCAT if I relied just on physical processes KA videos would I be fine content wise for physics? What about for psychology and sociology section of exam with just relying on all psychology and sociology videos?

Members don't see this ad.

Review that way and take a practice test or section and see if that’s all you need. Some people don’t even review content for it and do well. It’s your individual needs that you’ll have to cater to. You may need more or less

Scrap KA for physics and use chads videos at chadsvideos.com, you can watch his videos for free without paying, the payment method is only if you want his practice tests also. For P/S use KA and the 300 page document that can be found on reddit.

Reactions: 1 user
Stop wasting time on content review and KA videos for physics (and chemistry too.) You do not get much benefit from sitting and watching. Get yourself the TBR books and do every physics passage and question. You'll be much better prepared for the reasoning you need on the test.

Members don't see this ad :)
@Optimist Prime

Please, could you guide me on where to find chad's videos in that website you posted? You can pm me. Thank you.
For some reason it changed the website I posted lol maybe its against the rules to post a website URL. If you just google chads videos the first link that isn't an ad is the website.

@Shotapp - thought you already got in?!?!?!
No lol. I plan to apply for the first time for 2020-21 cycle. I haven't taken my MCAT yet. I plan to take it in June or July. Coming back from a low GPA has been a grind.