Remedial classes and Pharmcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PistonFan531

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the beginning of college I took some remedial science and math classes like Algebra with Trig, Precalc, and intro to Bio. Even though these are not prereqs, will Pharmcas calculate these courses toward my math and science gpa?

Members don't see this ad.

In the beginning of college I took some remedial science and math classes like Algebra with Trig, Precalc, and intro to Bio. Even though these are not prereqs, will Pharmcas calculate these courses toward my math and science gpa?

LOL. Yes, I posted a question like this back in june I think. Even if you took the lowest chemistry class for instance, it will be included in your science GPA. Same goes for math.

One thing though, some schools "might" just look at your "pre-reqs". I kinda doubt they will completely ignore what Pharmcas says though. That part is just my opinion, so dont quote me on that.

Depends by what you mean remedial. If you mean under 101, it will not count because it is not a college level course. If it is over 101 everything counts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Depends by what you mean remedial. If you mean under 101, it will not count because it is not a college level course. If it is over 101 everything counts.

So will MAT1050 and BIO1050 count?

it will be included as your prerequisites GPA