Remember: interviewfeedback.com

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Amra, Sep 25, 2001.

1. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason

Hey everyone! Remember to utilize Interviewfeedback.com in prepping for your interviews!

And remember to post your interview experience on there so everyone can learn! Let's continue the support structure of these forums!

Gimme an I-N-T-E-R (leg kick)-Gimme a V-I-E-W (other leg kick)-Gimme a F-E-E-D-B-A-C-K (shout) "DOT COM" (sorry, lame joke) :D

-A

P.S. Joke was so bad I even spelled "feedback" wrong.... :mad:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sport

sport Senior Member

That is absolutely funny....I checked that sight and did not find to many comments on any DO schools I was applying to. If anyone has any comments on COMP, please post it. I will be there 10/19/01. I will sooo work on my routine before I post it. :D

4. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason

Try under "C"

COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF THE PACIFIC (CA)

I'm scared now.
    -A

5. ana

ana

Try under "W" for Western University Health Sciences.

6. PalCareGrl

PalCareGrl Senior Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Amra is right, this is a really good way to get prepared for the schools. The questions under "most interesting and most difficult" are pretty much true to form - if you have thought about how you would answer those questions, you are in good shape. Both at AZCOM and NOVA there were questions off the site. Also, those of us who have been there already this year are doing our best to keep you all informed, I've filled out evals for both of my schools. Best of luck to everyone! :D