Reminder: Interview feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dtrack22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know some of you have already completed interviews and many of us have interviews in the coming weeks. Just wanted to remind everyone to fill out an interview feedback form sometime soon after your interview day. Wether you think they are helpful or not, I think it would be nice to fill one out. At the very least you should want to help those who value them. That's all I got :D

Members don't see this ad.

I know some of you have already completed interviews and many of us have interviews in the coming weeks. Just wanted to remind everyone to fill out an interview feedback form sometime soon after your interview day. Wether you think they are helpful or not, I think it would be nice to fill one out. At the very least you should want to help those who value them. That's all I got :D

Agreed:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: The feedback definitely helps you to anticipate each school's type of questioning so you have a chance to think about your responses ahead of time. Fill 'em out!

Agreed:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: The feedback definitely helps you to anticipate each school's type of questioning so you have a chance to think about your responses ahead of time. Fill 'em out!

Yes, they are helpful. I'll fill one out for my recent interview when I get home from work.

Last edited: