Reminder: Update your interview dates on the interview invite threads!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shemarty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was trying to answer someone's question about interview dates / acceptance dates, and as I was just digging through the interview invite thread, I noticed that so many of the entires still say "tba"!

We tend to post on the interview invite thread as soon as we receive the invite, but then many of us forget to update the thread once we confirm an interview date.

This is just a reminder to update the interview invite threads with your interview dates. It can be really helpful data - not only this year, but especially for next cycle's applicants!

:)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm just gonna give this a bump as another reminder. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree, because for some schools, I am freaking out because it looks like they have not invited anyone since August, and I am left wondering whether I should be waiting for a rejection letter...

Bumping this again.

Remember to post all your interview invites / interview dates on the interview invite threads. This info is super helpful for other applicants who are trying to figure out when interviews are being offered, what days of the week the interviews are, etc. It'll also be extremely helpful for next year's applicants. I remember getting a lot of info by looking at last year's interview invite thread.

People were more gung-ho about updating in the beginning of the cycle, and now people are probably forgetting to do it / the enthusiasm is dying down. But it helps everybody else out if you take a moment to post your own interview dates on the threads.

Thanks!

I couldn't agree more. I couldn't help but feel that for some of the schools there are no more interviews handed out.

So, remember to update people!!

Well, I mean, if you see someone got an invite then you know they're still handing them out, right? I'm happy to post my invite dates, but am not posting my actual interview dates until for privacy reasons, maybe that's the case for other people as well?