1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Ren and Stimpy - Dental Video??

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by PhatDoc, May 7, 2008.

1. PhatDoc

Removed

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Has anyone seen or run across the Ren and Stimpy video on YouTube.com
    I am trying to find a link for this. I haven't personally seen it but a friend of mine says it is totally fricken funny. - Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Lidopaine82

Lidopaine82 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pbure

pbure Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

you eeeeeeeeeeediot!!!!!

4. Dan3223

Dan3223 Temple bound :)
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Ha

5. MnBr63

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Can someone who has taken dental anatomy check if thats true about the tooth beaver?

6. small

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Oh man, I was just watching that with my 4 year old son and when it got to the part where Ren's teeth crack, he grabbed his teeth like they were gonna fall out and started freaking out! :laugh: (I made sure to let him know that wouldn't happen...as long as he brushed his teeth!)