Repeats/withdrawals looked heavily upon @ Ferris?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missboss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Ferris Pharmacy students or future FSU students. I know it says that repeats are considered really bad at Ferris but anyone got into Ferris Pharm program with a couple repeats or withdrawals? I know that science courses cannot be more than 5 years old, but do they count repeats/withdrawals past 5 years? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone? I'm calling all Ferris pharmacy students!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Is this a new school? Or is this the one that got their licensure pulled? (Florida?)

I heard Ferris, OH is pretty crappy and most students transfered after their first semester.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello SnDividedbyn, Ferris is not a new school its in Big Rapids, MI and they have had the Pharmacy school since 1884. I don't know where you got the info that most people transfer out the first semester of Pharmacy school from Ferris? I went to their website and it says that over half of the pharmacists in Michigan are Ferris graduates. I know it didn't get good reviews on Collegereviews.com but those were just undergrad student. I'm thinking I have a better shot at this pharmacy school compared to the other two in Michigan.

I got into ferris pharm school with a W on my transcript. It didnt seem like too big of a deal to them as long as your gpa is good. Also most students dont transfer after 1st semester and the only reason that they most pharmacists in michigan are from ferris is b/c they accept more students then wayne and u of m