reply m plzzz its urgent....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deepa k

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,
i hv 2 get ece course-by-course evaluation done n they need Transcrit record from my coll 2 proceed with the evaluation...
but i hv this prob tat my coll [in karnataka] says they they dont provide ny record by grading system... only hourly transcript is given...
frm where should i get the transcipt then...frm the coll or the university????
n also how many grades r included in this system... bec few hv only 4 grades..while sm others hv 7 grades[A,A+,B,B+,D,D+,H]
arent these grades fixed????
kindly reply m...
its urgent...

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys,
i hv 2 get ece course-by-course evaluation done n they need Transcrit record from my coll 2 proceed with the evaluation...
but i hv this prob tat my coll [in karnataka] says they they dont provide ny record by grading system... only hourly transcript is given...
frm where should i get the transcipt then...frm the coll or the university????
n also how many grades r included in this system... bec few hv only 4 grades..while sm others hv 7 grades[A,A+,B,B+,D,D+,H]
arent these grades fixed????
kindly reply m...
its urgent...

Hi ,
I have copied this information from the ECE website and pasted below for your reference.....

INDIA
At any time during the evaluation process, ECE reserves the right to request the following: Original documents; documents to be sent directly to ECE by issuing institutions; and/or a plan of studies that includes the units, credits, or number of hours of instruction for each subject.

• Photocopies of all official educational credentials issued in English, beginning with the final year of secondary school. Send all those which apply to your educational history: Higher Secondary Certificate or Pre-University Certificate; University degree certificates and diplomas; and an official statement of marks for each attempt of each examination for all degree programs issued by the university. If the statements of marks include abbreviated paper titles, or numbered papers without titles, please provide complete course titles.
Please note:
Documents for all postsecondary studies must be issued by the university or autonomous college. Documents issued by affiliated colleges (such as "College Record" or "College Transcript") are not acceptable.
All official statements of marks for each attempt at each examination are needed, even if the examination was failed and re-taken or if marks from an earlier examination or attempt appear on a later statement of marks.
Consolidated statements of marks are not acceptable.

• Subject Analysis, Catalog Match, and Health Professions Licensure reports require a syllabus or other type of course descriptions to be submitted for all postsecondary academic subjects.

• Please check with the institution(s) to which you plan to submit our evaluation report for any additional documentation they might require. Some institutions require that we base our evaluation reports on original documents. If you plan to submit our evaluation report to one of them, you must submit original educational documents to us.

• If you submit insufficient documentation, we will contact you. We will keep your application active for six months, but you may request an extension. If we do not hear from you within six months or by the end of the extension, we will inactivate your application. A $60 re-activation fee is required if you want us to resume our evaluation after that date. If another six months passes without us hearing from you, we will discard all documentation. If you contact us after your documents have been discarded, a new application form, evaluation fee, and all documentation will be required.

• ECE will return original documentation sent in response to the instructions in Required Documentation, and any other original documentation specifically requested by ECE. You may request courier delivery for their return. If you do not request courier delivery, we will return your original documents via regular mail. All non-original documents, documents issued directly to us by academic institutions, original curricula and syllabi, and all photocopies become ECE's property and will not be returned.

For getting a Course-by-Course evaluation done from ECE, you need to send them the following documents ( I sent them original notaraized copies of these documents to get my Course-by-Course evaluation done from ECE ) ...

1. Intermediate / PUC / XI & XII - what ever may apply to you...
1. B.D.S. Iyr + II yr + III yr + IV yr marks lists issued by the university .... you need not worry about courses / credits details... it is not mandatory.....
3. B.D.S. degree
4. Internship / House surgeon certificate
5. Dental Council of India Registration certificate
6. If you also have "Course completion certificate" "Conduct certificate" issued by your college , you might want to add them... they are not required but there is no harm in sending them...

I hope this is of some help...
:thumbup: Good Luck

hey thanks HYDBDS...
thanks 4 ur response..
now i hv a clear idea about the evaluation n will proceed with it...

HYBDS is right..I had also sent the photocopy of the entire syllabus we had in dental college in India.