1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Request for help: Student satisfaction survey

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by whoanelly, Apr 7, 2002.

1. whoanelly

whoanelly Member
    7+ Year Member

Could you please help out by looking at the thread started by Gavroche (Columbia v Vanderbilt) to see if you can provide more information about the student satisfaction survey he/she references? I've been curious about it for months, but have searched to no avail. Thanks go to any sleuth who comes up with a lead!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. whoanelly

whoanelly Member
    7+ Year Member

Uh oh--something got mixed up here. I was asking people to take a look at the thread intitiated by Gavroche (Columbia v Vanderbilt) to see if you can enlighten us about this so-called student satisfaction suvey. Much appreciated!!~

4. ms1_to_be

ms1_to_be Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

I would guess that the survey in question is the <a href="http://www.aamc.org/data/gq/" target="_blank">AAMC Medical School Graduation Questionnaire</a>. It is possible to view the blank form itself and aggregate summary data from previous years but not results for a specific school.

5. whoanelly

whoanelly Member
    7+ Year Member

Then if a school--like Vanderbilt--claims to be #1, who's to argue? Other schools refer to it, too. I think UVa says that they are #14. I'd sure like to see ALL the rankings. Not that I'm not willing to take the word of the med school on faith alone...