Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Request for help: Student satisfaction survey

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by whoanelly, Apr 7, 2002.

1. whoanelly

whoanelly Member

Could you please help out by looking at the thread started by Gavroche (Columbia v Vanderbilt) to see if you can provide more information about the student satisfaction survey he/she references? I've been curious about it for months, but have searched to no avail. Thanks go to any sleuth who comes up with a lead!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. whoanelly

whoanelly Member

Uh oh--something got mixed up here. I was asking people to take a look at the thread intitiated by Gavroche (Columbia v Vanderbilt) to see if you can enlighten us about this so-called student satisfaction suvey. Much appreciated!!~

4. ms1_to_be

ms1_to_be Junior Member

I would guess that the survey in question is the <a href="http://www.aamc.org/data/gq/" target="_blank">AAMC Medical School Graduation Questionnaire</a>. It is possible to view the blank form itself and aggregate summary data from previous years but not results for a specific school.

5. whoanelly

whoanelly Member

Then if a school--like Vanderbilt--claims to be #1, who's to argue? Other schools refer to it, too. I think UVa says that they are #14. I'd sure like to see ALL the rankings. Not that I'm not willing to take the word of the med school on faith alone...