Request for your copies of AADSAS essay...read further

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1992Corolla

CheerioKing
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As many of you know, I have a blog (website) about dentistry and what school is like and tips on how to get in and so forth.

I wanted to do an article on the beloved 1000 (or so) character AADSAS essay / letter of intent. So if you feel like (absolutely 100% anonymously) sharing your essay with me via email so I can post some examples online I would sincerely appreciate it.

These would be anonymously posted, may be cut (like I would use only a paragraph - I would deem necessary for my article), and viewable online, again ANONYMOUSLY unless otherwise stated. Just to give some of those that follow a taste of what works and what does not. ( I will not be negatively criticizing anything, don't worry, I just need examples) I am going to include my own essay too.

send them to [email protected]

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

bump

the more the merrier, and please tell me (if you want) where you interviewed and where you were accepted.

So the AADSAS essay is not the same thing as your personal statement? I thought it was...but I also thought the personal statement can be 4 or 5k characters max, not 1k.

Members don't see this ad :)
So the AADSAS essay is not the same thing as your personal statement? I thought it was...but I also thought the personal statement can be 4 or 5k characters max, not 1k.

the AADSAS essay is the personal statement but ppl call it by many names.
you are correct about the number of characters, it is 4 or 5k.

I would love to see examples from people who got in as I have no clue how to go about it.

350 views and 4 submissions...you can even send me excerpts from your own...remain anonymous...whatever you want. Just here to help and bored because summer I started, two classes, family is out of town, sitting on my computer all night wishing for some personal statements.