Requesting advice from students/graduates of Harvard's School of Dental Medicine.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MidwesternGuy101

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently starting my Freshman year of my undergraduate degree. I have declared a degree of Chemistry and am requesting information on ways to get accepted into Harvard's Dental School. Any and all information and advice will be accepted.

Members don't see this ad.

You don't need a Harvard grad to tell you you need a high GPA, high DAT, and extracurriculars to get in. ;)

Reactions: 5 users
I am currently starting my Freshman year of my undergraduate degree. I have declared a degree of Chemistry and am requesting information on ways to get accepted into Harvard's Dental School. Any and all information and advice will be accepted.
willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

Reactions: 16 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I would accept you right now for just saying "requesting information on ways to get accepted into Harvard's Dental School" on a forum

Reactions: 1 user
Don't be discouraged man but you will soon find out that nothing is guaranteed.

Hey the kids ambitious, I'll give em that.. But, what the average student said, high stats and excellent ECs is the bulk of it all. I would imagine you'll also tickle their fancy if you do something extraordinary during your undergrad years.

Reactions: 1 user
Why only Harvard?

Reactions: 1 users
Start research now.
Plenty get in without research, but it can only help. Especially with Harvard.