Hello everyone! I'm getting super stressed out about the upcoming med school process (mostly due to the "unknown" factor of whether or not we'll actually get in), but I had a quick question: I want to get my application in as soon as possible (as in, the first day), and I have everything ready. I have a dilemma tho: I'm a 3rd year and I want to send in my transcripts in May so that when the AMCAS application can be sent in mid-june, everything will be good to go. However, I won't be taking organic chemistry lab until spring quarter which means if I do send in my application in May, that particular class grade won't be on it. The alternative is to wait another quarter for that organic chemistry grade and send out my application end of june (instead of mid-june). I know it's just a little question, but I'm a cali resident and really hoping to get into some of the schools here (pulling 3.9, 33Q, lots of ECs so chances should be decent if I get stuff in early). Thanks!