Requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoc14

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A very few medical schools require biochemistry. Is it okay if I can take the class in the first semester of my senior year?

I am quite confused about the writing/English requirement. Does an intensive writing course in Psychology (I'm a Psych major) count as a writng requirement?

Members don't see this ad.

A very few medical schools require biochemistry. Is it okay if I can take the class in the first semester of my senior year?

I am quite confused about the writing/English requirement. Does an intensive writing course in Psychology (I'm a Psych major) count as a writng requirement?

Yes you can take it your first semester of your senior year...you can also take it in the last semester...BUT I reccomend taking it ASAP because med schools really like to see how you do in it....about the writing course is it offered through the English department? If not it will depend on the schools and you will have to contact each one about it individually

Yeah its fine, med schools require the requirements before you matriculate. But, if a med school requires it they wouldn't mind seeing your grade in it of course.