reschedule fee??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

passiondentistr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does any one know the reschedule fee for NBDE Part1 examination?
Not mentioned anywhere on their website?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

thanks buddy
n they have increased the reschedule fee too last time when I took the exam ,it was $10 n now $25 ... just making money which ever way possible !

thanks buddy
n they have increased the reschedule fee too last time when I took the exam ,it was $10 n now $25 ... just making money which ever way possible !

Don't give ADA a bad name... or Prometric! I checked-in at Prometric.com and it's still good 10 USD.
Not a penny less, not a penny more...

Mayank.

Members don't see this ad :)
NO IBANEZ!!!! I rescheduled it and I had to pay $25. So you have the wrong info when you say its $10. IT IS 25 USD.

the rescheduling fee is 25$ .i rescheduled my exam too
Hey Shradha

I didn't "pay" the fee but on the third "payment" step they had it written that Rescheduling Fee=10 USD (tax=0)?

I don't know what happens on the next step... May be they have an entertainment tax of 15 $ for appointment review?

I don't think it is center specific?

And I've another Q,

How many days/business days before your set exam date can you reschedule the exam?
In the candidate guide it says, "atleast 48 hours". (2 business days?)

Regards,
Mayank.

hey mayank ,
the reschedule fee is $25 , its clearly given on the prometric site from where u hv to reshedule the exam.n yes , atleast 2 days [48 hrs] required to reschedule it again from ur set exam date.

hey mayank ,
the reschedule fee is $25 , its clearly given on the prometric site from where u hv to reshedule the exam.n yes , atleast 2 days [48 hrs] required to reschedule it again from ur set exam date.

No the site had it written 10 USD in my case, I don't understand this at all...
Where is it written that rescheduling fee is 25 USD?

2513177210_08ddf2045a_o.jpg

hey this is wat is given .. but when u hv proceded to reschedule I really dono

Rescheduling or Canceling Examination Appointments
Rescheduling or canceling your examination appointment will result in a rescheduling fee or forfeiture of examination fees. Canceling or rescheduling your appointment within 48 hours of your appointment will result in a complete forfeiture of your examination fee. Canceling or rescheduling more than 48 hours prior to your appointment will result in a $25 cancellation/reschedule fee.Rescheduling or Canceling Examination Appointments
Rescheduling or canceling your examination appointment will result in a rescheduling fee or forfeiture of examination fees. Canceling or rescheduling your appointment within 48 hours of your appointment will result in a complete forfeiture of your examination fee. Canceling or rescheduling more than 48 hours prior to your appointment will result in a $25 cancellation/reschedule fee.

hey this is wat is given .. but when u hv proceded to reschedule I really dono

Rescheduling or Canceling Examination Appointments
Rescheduling or canceling your examination appointment will result in a rescheduling fee or forfeiture of examination fees. Canceling or rescheduling your appointment within 48 hours of your appointment will result in a complete forfeiture of your examination fee. Canceling or rescheduling more than 48 hours prior to your appointment will result in a $25 cancellation/reschedule fee.Rescheduling or Canceling Examination Appointments
Rescheduling or canceling your examination appointment will result in a rescheduling fee or forfeiture of examination fees. Canceling or rescheduling your appointment within 48 hours of your appointment will result in a complete forfeiture of your examination fee. Canceling or rescheduling more than 48 hours prior to your appointment will result in a $25 cancellation/reschedule fee.

From where have you copy-pasted it? I'm totally confused...

Ugh, what is up with Prometric??! Originally it was $10, then it went up $25.... so fine, I paid $25. Then after a month, I wasn't ready so I re-scheduled... and it was $10! So I gladly paid it.

And now, cuz I'm feeling nervous, thought I'd re-sched again... and guess what, it went back to $25!! This time though, I didn't went through with it. Not sure if I should wait a week and maybe it'll go down to $10 again or just take the damn exam as scheduled lol

Anyway, sorry, didn't mean to revive this thread.. but I didn't want to make a new post to vent :oops:

Ugh, what is up with Prometric??! Originally it was $10, then it went up $25.... so fine, I paid $25. Then after a month, I wasn't ready so I re-scheduled... and it was $10! So I gladly paid it.

And now, cuz I'm feeling nervous, thought I'd re-sched again... and guess what, it went back to $25!! This time though, I didn't went through with it. Not sure if I should wait a week and maybe it'll go down to $10 again or just take the damn exam as scheduled lol

Anyway, sorry, didn't mean to revive this thread.. but I didn't want to make a new post to vent :oops:

Good Job, Dimer! :laugh: