reschedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lieberarzt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi-- does anyone know if you can reschedule the January MCAT for a future test date? I'm asking, because, if I remember correctly, there was a time earlier this year when AAMC did not allow testtakers to reschedule their exams.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi-- does anyone know if you can reschedule the January MCAT for a future test date? I'm asking, because, if I remember correctly, there was a time earlier this year when AAMC did not allow testtakers to reschedule their exams.
now you can reschedule, since there are other test dates available.

I just rescheduled mine with no problems, except forking over an additional $50 :p

You should be fine at this point.

If I'm remembering correctly, AAMC opened up a couple of extra test dates this year in September (9/16 I think?) and they did prohibit folks scheduled on 9/7 and 9/8 from changing the date to a week later.

And yes- it is a $50 fee. :)