1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Rescheduling Interviews

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Ramsy, Oct 29, 2001.

1. Ramsy

Ramsy Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I have an interview the end of this week at NYCOM but something has come up this week and I'm gonna be out of town and I would like to reschedule the interview...Do you guys think it'll affect my chances if I reschedule?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. wren1976

wren1976 Member
    10+ Year Member

If it's absolutely necessary, then you should reschedule. Unless their mean, they're not going to take offense. I had to reschedule and they were totally nice about it.
    Good luck!
    Miriam

3. Epi

Epi Fuzzy Tiger
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I dont think that rescheduling should hurt you. If the person on the phone is very nice, I'm sure its no big deal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jump1234

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    would it be horrible to reschedule twice with a school? the first time was for a family emergency...this time its an exam that my prof is not letting me makeup even though he previuosly agreed i could.

5. hollaATCHAdoc

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I had to reschedule twice for KCOM. The first time I was trying to schedule all my interview as close as possible together, to avoid being out of town, but then needed to change it. Second time, I had a death in the family. I wrote an apology and hope they understand my circumstance. I also know that they have many people they can interview, and appreciate their patience towards me. I hope this doesn't affect my application. What do you'll think?