Rescheduling Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ramsy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview the end of this week at NYCOM but something has come up this week and I'm gonna be out of town and I would like to reschedule the interview...Do you guys think it'll affect my chances if I reschedule?

Members don't see this ad.

If it's absolutely necessary, then you should reschedule. Unless their mean, they're not going to take offense. I had to reschedule and they were totally nice about it.
Good luck!
Miriam

I dont think that rescheduling should hurt you. If the person on the phone is very nice, I'm sure its no big deal.

Members don't see this ad :)
would it be horrible to reschedule twice with a school? the first time was for a family emergency...this time its an exam that my prof is not letting me makeup even though he previuosly agreed i could.

I dont think that rescheduling should hurt you. If the person on the phone is very nice, I'm sure its no big deal.

I had to reschedule twice for KCOM. The first time I was trying to schedule all my interview as close as possible together, to avoid being out of town, but then needed to change it. Second time, I had a death in the family. I wrote an apology and hope they understand my circumstance. I also know that they have many people they can interview, and appreciate their patience towards me. I hope this doesn't affect my application. What do you'll think?

would it be horrible to reschedule twice with a school? the first time was for a family emergency...this time its an exam that my prof is not letting me makeup even though he previuosly agreed i could.