Rescind offer of acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fourtwofive

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have just been accepted to pharmacy school this cycle. Under what circumstances could a school rescind its offer? I ask because I just got a D+ in a biology (non-prereq) class this semester...This is my only D ever and the rest of my grades this semester will probably be a mix of As, Bs, and Cs.
Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

As long as you met all the requirements and got accepted, I don't think they'll rescind it.

It was many moons ago, but I completely failed a non required upper level chemistry class after I got accepted to pharmacy school. I still went to that pharmacy school.

Thanks for your input! :) Has anyone else been in a similar situation or have any opinions?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a bad grade on mine and I'm still getting interviews.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
As long as you still meet their minimum GPA cutoff point after the end of this semester, then you should be fine. :)

I have just been accepted to pharmacy school this cycle. Under what circumstances could a school rescind its offer? I ask because I just got a D+ in a biology (non-prereq) class this semester...This is my only D ever and the rest of my grades this semester will probably be a mix of As, Bs, and Cs.
Thanks for any help!

You're lucky that it's not a prerequisite, so you should be fine.