Rescoring Mcat???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zizebrazi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had success in rescoring MCAT? If so, how many points higher or lower or no change in results after requesting rescore? Thanks! Any advice is appreciated!!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think many people opt for a rescoring, and those that do don't have much success. It's very unlikely that they made any mistakes scoring your test, but if you honestly think something went wrong with yours, it can't hurt to try.

There have been a few posts here by people who were getting their MCAT rescored, and I don't recall anyone succesfully changing their score. Why do you want to it rescored, by the way?

Members don't see this ad :)
I would think that with it being on the computer there's no chance of a change now. Maybe it'd be different for the writing sample though.

Thanks for the advice. I just wanted to know if there was any success for rescoring.

One of my friends went from a "6" to an "11" in VR, but that was on the paper and pencil exam from last august.

One of my friends went from a "6" to an "11" in VR, but that was on the paper and pencil exam from last august.

Does it cost money to rescore?

And do they give you money back if they **** up?

That'd suck if they messed up and made you pay money for it haha.