research and work experiences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2012mdc

Enjoying the Dark Side
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know applicants typically don't list UG research on ERAS but what about research and work experiences after UG but before med school.

I apologize if this was answered recently in another thread but I did not find it when I searched

Members don't see this ad.

I know applicants typically don't list UG research on ERAS but what about research and work experiences after UG but before med school.

I apologize if this was answered recently in another thread but I did not find it when I searched

If it was substantial (i.e. you got a paper or major presentation out of it) I would list it. If it was basically just a job you had instead of working at Starbuck's and nothing really came out of it, I wouldn't bother.

If you do decide to list it, be sure you can discuss it. Anything on your CAF is fair game.

If it was substantial (i.e. you got a paper or major presentation out of it) I would list it. If it was basically just a job you had instead of working at Starbuck's and nothing really came out of it, I wouldn't bother.

If you do decide to list it, be sure you can discuss it. Anything on your CAF is fair game.

Thanks.

The research was ok but no paper and not related to the field I'm applying to.

The work was just tutoring. I also tutored in med school (not the same job) and I listed that of course.