Research Coordinator opportunities at San Francisco VAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrLizG

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm hiring again! Come work for me!

Researchers from the San Francisco VA Health Care System and the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) are recruiting paid, full-time research coordinators for multiple clinical trials and feasibility studies evaluating treatments for Veterans with PTSD, sleep disorders, chronic pain, and aging-related conditions. We are seeking coordinators with at least a bachelor’s degree in psychology (or related fields) who are able to start by January 2022. Responsibilities include subject recruitment, phone screenings focused on psychiatric and medical history, data collection and management, and IRB applications and modifications. Most job responsibilities may be able to be completed remotely; however, the coordinator must be available to be on-site at the San Francisco VA Medical Center approximately one day per week. This is an excellent opportunity for December graduates or others who are currently seeking opportunities to enhance future graduate school applications. Please forward this information to any of your talented students/staff/colleagues; interested parties may contact me at [email protected] for more information.

Also, if you don't want to come work for me 🤷‍♀️ I am happy to answer any questions about VA med center life and/or behavioral sleep medicine. But come work for me!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for posting this. Do you have a flyer or link to description - I'd love to share on twitter.
Thanks! Just PMed you a link to a post. We're hiring for multiple positions (my officemate just got news of likely NOA today!!) so we've kept it vague. I'll send specifics to anyone who emails me.

Reactions: 1 user