Research experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreamdr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Ppl,
I have a very dumb question to ask....i am trying to get some research experience but the university ppl say that they need subects as volunteers and not research team...so do you think its a good idea to volunteer as a subect?:idea:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

To get admission in a dental school, I think you are looking for a position in a research team rather than being a subject.

Whether you want to be a participant in this research study, it depends on the purpose of the study and your eligibility to participate

Hope it helps

Hey Ppl,
I have a very dumb question to ask....i am trying to get some research experience but the university ppl say that they need subects as volunteers and not research team...so do you think its a good idea to volunteer as a subect?:idea:

Thanks ...i appreciate your reply.I am trying to get some experience in US but nothing seems to be working here....people dont let you observe in the clinic for more than 2-3 days or until you are an intern.......i fail to unerstand how do i get in to shadowing?Any suggestions?

I do not know how to answer this question. May be, a dentist from your country will give you an opportunity to work with her/er.

Thanks ...i appreciate your reply.I am trying to get some experience in US but nothing seems to be working here....people dont let you observe in the clinic for more than 2-3 days or until you are an intern.......i fail to unerstand how do i get in to shadowing?Any suggestions?