Research experience

dreamdr

10+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hey Ppl,
    I have a very dumb question to ask....i am trying to get some research experience but the university ppl say that they need subects as volunteers and not research team...so do you think its a good idea to volunteer as a subect?:idea:

Smile Center

10+ Year Member
    Jul 25, 2008
      Hello,

To get admission in a dental school, I think you are looking for a position in a research team rather than being a subject.

Whether you want to be a participant in this research study, it depends on the purpose of the study and your eligibility to participate

Hope it helps

Hey Ppl,
      I have a very dumb question to ask....i am trying to get some research experience but the university ppl say that they need subects as volunteers and not research team...so do you think its a good idea to volunteer as a subect?:idea:

dreamdr

10+ Year Member
      Jan 29, 2007
      1. Pre-Dental
        Thanks ...i appreciate your reply.I am trying to get some experience in US but nothing seems to be working here....people dont let you observe in the clinic for more than 2-3 days or until you are an intern.......i fail to unerstand how do i get in to shadowing?Any suggestions?

Smile Center

10+ Year Member
        Jul 25, 2008
          I do not know how to answer this question. May be, a dentist from your country will give you an opportunity to work with her/er.

Thanks ...i appreciate your reply.I am trying to get some experience in US but nothing seems to be working here....people dont let you observe in the clinic for more than 2-3 days or until you are an intern.......i fail to unerstand how do i get in to shadowing?Any suggestions?

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.