Research in Dental Health?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1040417

Does research in oral health at my state's dental school (at undergrad campus) scream dentistry? One of my peers knows I've been struggling to get a position for research and said they'd vouch to their PI for me if I wanted. I am interested in the research as well even though I don't have many options and looks like there would be plenty of opportunities to work on my own project if I were to land a spot in their lab.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems reasonable. Or at least as reasonable (or more reasonable) that working in a geology lab. If you are learning/practicing skills that have wide applicability (PCR, cell cultures, etc) no one will care if you are working at a dental school lab.

Reactions: 1 user
It seems reasonable. Or at least as reasonable (or more reasonable) that working in a geology lab. If you are learning/practicing skills that have wide applicability (PCR, cell cultures, etc) no one will care if you are working at a dental school lab.

Thank you, I will ask for more details about that as well!