Research on Romania?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cayetana

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you know of any profs at any PhD programs that do research related to people in Romania (children or adults)? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you know of any profs at any PhD programs that do research related to people in Romania (children or adults)? Thanks!!

What exactly are you looking for? Just the population in general or some specific aspect of it? I've had a prof who has done a number of studies with the Roma, but he is mainly interested in disabilities, particularly issues of international disability, and he's carved a niche out for himself in that area. He didn't start out thinking 'I want to study the Roma' but 'I want to study disability--then international disability--then disability in the Roma (as well as other people in the same geographic area)'.

I'm from Romania so I'm interested to know what, if any, research US profs are doing related to that population. It can be anything, orphanages to foster homes, adult mental health, etc.

Who is that professor?

Thanks!